Coaching a Team to High Performance
Team Coaching is so important: it’s part of what the next generation of coaches need to know how to do. It’s also a growth market.
In most companies, even if they espouse the value of teamwork, compensation is still based on individual performance. We are asking people to be “team players” but we have not clearly defined what that means in terms of behaviour. No wonder we have such a hard time building high performance teams!
That’s where Team Coaching comes in. Here the focus is on the entire team working together towards a common goal. With a team you are dealing with a larger system. This greater complexity means you need a much larger coaching skills tool box.
These webinars will equip you to create, lead and coach teams.
Your top 10+ Take-Aways
You will know:
1) How to be a Team Coach
2) The characteristics of different types of teams
3) How to create a Team Charter to ensure success
4) The Team dynamics that a coach must understand
5) Team coaching opportunities at the different stages of a team’s life
6) The responsibilities and ethical issues for you as a team coach.
7) How to support the leader of a team
8) What you must do differently when coaching a virtual team
9) The ICF Competencies that are most critical for a team coach to master
10) How to develop a tool kit for evaluating team progress and return on investment
11) Key questions to have in your back pocket.
7, 14 & 21 March 2017
Please note: This workshop is Module 4 of the Mastering the Coach Approach Programme
Online 19:00 (UK time)
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is recommended for people with significant coaching experience and/or a coaching qualification.
9 Hours (Team Coaching Certificate)