Your brain is the driving force behind every thought, memory, emotion and behaviour that you have had – or ever will have. That makes it worth understanding a bit about how it works both for and against you.
This is a new kind of programme, one which combines the practical techniques of NLP with current neuroscience research. This is the NLP Practitioner Programme with Neuroscience.
There is a natural convergence between neuroscience and NLP: indeed neuroscience is now showing why so many NLP interventions have proven to be so effective. Now you can learn them together with Ian McDermott and Patricia Riddell.
You will have access to the latest discoveries. But more important you will learn techniques that show you how to apply them whatever your profession.
Use the latest findings to make the changes you want.
Ian McDermott has been working closely with leading neuroscientist and researcher, Professor Patricia Riddell. Patricia has been teaching and researching neuroscience and psychology for the last 30 years.
This programme is unique. It is designed to enhance both your personal and professional life. NLP is well known for its many change techniques – enabling you to set clear and achievable goals and overcome any of the fears and obstacles that may be standing in your way.
But how it does this is quite another matter! Learn from a Master Trainer who loves to do live demonstrations. And then learn from an expert what your brain is doing that makes this work! When you understand both you can really be in control.
In this way you learn how to help yourself and others. You’ll know how to resolve issues and design a future that is both compelling and achievable.
This brand new 15 day NLP Practitioner Programme with Neuroscience is a world first!
It is divided into modules of three days. These segments allow you to gain experience and give you sufficient time in between each to digest and practice.
How it Works
First you learn the techniques. These you will see in action in live demonstrations with Master Trainer Ian McDermott.
Then you practice these so that you have proper hands-on experience. Finally on the morning only of the third day you get an understanding of how these techniques work and the underlying principles involved from Dr Patricia Riddell who is Professor of Applied Neuroscience.
This unique programme is truly at the cutting edge of current research. It will give you both the tools and an understanding of how they work. No other programme in the world delivers both the rigour of neuroscience and the power of NLP.
Module 1 - Secrets of Effective Change Work
- The Four Pillars of NLP
- Secrets of Achieving Excellence
- Secrets of Effective Learning
- Learning to think strategically
- Secrets of Rapport
- Secrets of effective change work
- The role and value of NLP Coaching – An Introduction
- Creating Compelling Futures – Future Pacing
- The Neuroscience of Effective Change Work
Module 2 - Giving you ‘the how to’s’
- How to recognise peoples’ different processing styles
- How to read non-verbal signals
- Strategies for Success
- Techniques for removing barriers & creating new possibilities
- The power of Association and Dissociation
- New Behaviour Generator
- Memory enhancement
- Increasing your personal presence
- The Neuroscience of Strategies and learning how to’s
Module 3 - Being at Your Best – Building Resourceful States
- The Importance of States in your personal and professional life
- The Power of Anchoring
- Achieving optimal performance
- Techniques for Performance Enhancement and Personal Well-being
- States and Learning
- Building Resourcefulness and Resilience
- Strategic planning with the Sequenced States Model
- The Power of Submodalities
- The Neuroscience of Excellence
Module 4 - Changing Belief Structures
- The Importance of Modelling
- Introducing the Meta Model – the engine which drives NLP
- Understanding the structure of change
- The Work of Milton Erickson & why it matters to you
- The Importance of Chunking
- The Power of Metaphor
- Working with People’s Time Lines
- How to construct compelling narratives
- The Neuroscience of Belief Change
Module 5 - Working with Systems – starting with You!
- The Power of Framing
- Congruence and Incongruence
- The Wisdom Within Techniques
- Key Techniques
- Using the Presuppositions of NLP
- Dealing with conflict in organisations
- How to change unwanted behaviours
- The Neuroscience of the Brain as a System
Unique Programme Features
1. An integrated vision – for the first time you can learn NLP and Neuroscience together from the people at the cutting edge.
2. Optimum format – We deliberately favour modules of 3 days. These segments give in-depth experience fast but allow sufficient time in between to digest and integrate.
3. Outstanding support material – Fully comprehensive, specially written course manual, by the leading authors in the field.
Your certificate is both a personal record of your commitment, and a professional recognition of the time and effort you have invested in your excellence.
The certification in this programme is an internationally recognised NLP qualification, matching and adhering to international standards.
How NLP and Neuroscience can help
To get effective change you want to focus on the cue and the reward – and you don’t need to change either of them because when you know what these are it’s easy to change the behaviour.
So how do you find out about the cue and the reward – and how do you start to make change happen? That’s where NLP comes in. These are the practical questions which NLP answers with proven techniques.
Using this approach you can change life-long habits and you can start at any age – it’s never too late.
You can use this NLP technology with any habit. Want to lose weight?…Start coming across differently?…
Now think about how this applies in organisations. Organisations have good and bad habits too. Effective leaders know how to change them. But most people don’t. Change an organisation’s habits and you can achieve enormous improvements in performance. With this programme you’ll learn how.
Neuroscience gives us the rigour and the research. NLP gives us the tested technology to put this research to work in our own lives.