“I have practiced in the field of employment law for 25 years and mediation for 15 years, but have gained a far greater insight into how we communicate in the last 12 months through working with Ian McDermott. For anyone in the field of HR or training, NLP is a must and Ian is a supremely gifted trainer”
- Tim Jones, Partner and Head of Employment Law at Higgs & Sons
The ITS Master Practitioner 12 day programme is unique.
It brings together a team of worldclass trainers who you won’t find working together anywhere else in the world. Each has made original contributions to the field and is also an outstanding trainer. They are:
• Ian McDermott
• Tim Hallbom
• Robert Dilts
By focusing at the level of beliefs and identity, this pioneering programme gives you the tools to make change possible at the most profound level.
Our behaviour is always a means to an end. It’s driven by our sense of who we are, what we need and what we want. When you understand these drivers you can make incredibly powerful changes. This programme will give you the tools.
If you want to get the maximum hands-on experience applying the latest advanced techniques this is the place to be.
So often the talk in organizations is of winning hearts and minds. But you can’t do this if you don’t know how to work with people’s beliefs and values.
Similarly if you want to realize your own potential you need to know how to change outdated or limiting beliefs and create a sense of yourself that is big enough to grow into. This is the programme that gives you the advanced tools to actually do all of this.
Optional Modelling Project
Modelling projects frequently end up generating new practical applications of NLP (in some recent cases, it has resulted in books being published.) This can be a source of great personal satisfaction. Projects can also end up paying for your training many times over. For this reason they can be financially very rewarding both for individuals and for sponsoring organisations.
Unique Coaching Orientation
Ian is the man who brought NLP and Coaching together. An acknowledged authority in both fields he is also the author of The NLP Coach. He has deliberately designed this programme so that you can apply everything you learn to Coaching.
This NLP Master Practitioner Certification is your perfect pathway to Coaching.
Professional and Personal Benefits
• You will become highly proficient at detecting what really matters to people at the level of beliefs and values, which means that you will be able to lead, influence and assist others far more effectively.
• Whatever your profession, you will learn modelling skills to allow you to duplicate the successes of the most effective people in your field.
• You will master essential tools for career change and transition.
• Your expertise will be recognised by organisations and professional bodies as a mark of your advanced proficiency in NLP.
• You will become more proficient at coaching and assisting others in their personal and professional development.
• Learn how to change limiting decisions from the past easily and quickly.
• Discover how to install new beliefs which will free you and those you care about from the limitations of the past.
• Your mastery will include the ability to change beliefs linguistically, which will make you more effective at influencing and assisting others.
• You will learn how to communicate with your unconscious at the deepest level and create change in the areas that you may previously have found difficult to shift.
• Above all you will become more congruent. The payoff? When you’re not internally distracted or at odds with yourself you get to be so much more effective.
This 12-day NLP programme is divided into modules of three days each wrapped around a weekend. These segments give in-depth experience fast, allowing sufficient time in between to digest and integrate.
Module 1 Winning Hearts & Minds – Ian McDermott
• An introduction to Modelling – the most important skill set you can learn to raise your game
• How to work successfully with people’s different values
• Secrets of successful relationships – understanding Criteria and Criterial Equivalences
• What do you want to move towards – what do you want to move away from?
• Harnessing the power of MetaPrograms
• How to handle different individual and cultural realities
Module 2 – Working with the Wisdom Within and Hypnosis – Tim Hallbom
• Discover the hidden elements of communication that make all the difference to your communication success – psychogeography and the Strategies of Space
• Learn how to pinpoint the origins of any limiting experience, and change it rapidly with advanced eye accessing cue work
• Develop a more “wealthy mind” – uncover unconscious belief barriers to your success. Update them to create success thinking. Then organize your experience to create the future life that you really want.
• Learn how to use hypnosis with yourself and others for stress relief, to create more confidence and resiliency, and to create positive change.
• Learn the practical tools of how to access your potential which lies in your unconscious – and then put it to work. This is the key to working with the wisdom within. Click here for more information.
Module 3 – New Tools: Changing Belief Systems - Robert Dilts
• Creating the supportive structure for real and lasting change
• Recognising archetypes of change and how to work with them
• Your Hero’s Journey
• Understanding belief systems and change
• How to change a limiting belief specifically
• Robert’s latest work on changing belief systems. Click here for more information
Module 4 – Making Real Change Happen – Ian McDermott
• How to deal with personal resistance to change and organizational inertia
• How to resource others so that you can get the change you need – the magic of Reimprinting
• Why being able to let go of things is critical = and how to do it!
• When to do what with which NLP techniques – learning the SCORE model
• Putting it all together
75 Units in Total
(31.5 Core Competencies
43.5 Resource Development)
International Coach Federation
The International Coach Federation (ICF) is the leading global organization dedicated to advancing the coaching profession by setting high standards, providing independent certification and building a worldwide network of trained coaching professionals.
As the world’s largest organization of professionally trained coaches, ICF confers instant credibility upon its members. ICF is also committed to connecting member coaches with the tools and resources they need to succeed in their careers.
ICF offers the only globally recognized, independent credentialing program for coach practitioners. ICF Credentials are awarded to professional coaches who have met stringent education and experience requirements and have demonstrated a thorough understanding of the coaching competencies that set the standard in the profession. Achieving credentials through ICF signifies a coach’s commitment to integrity, understanding and mastery of coaching skills, and dedication to clients.
ICF also accredits programs that deliver coach-specific training. ICF-approved and –accredited training programs must complete a rigorous review process and demonstrate that their curriculum aligns with the ICF Core Competencies and Code of Ethics.
Learn more about how ICF is advancing the art, science and practice of professional coaching at
The NLP Master Practitioner programme is accredited by the CPD Standards office, and equates to 84 hours of CPD.
Module 1: 17th – 19th February
Module 2: 17th – 19th March
Module 3: 7th – 9th April
Module 4: 5th – 7th May
Modules 1 & 4: 10am – 5pm Daily
Modules 2 & 3: 10am – 6pm Daily
London Kensington Forum
Holiday Inn, Kensington
Please note: The pre-requisite for this programme is to have completed an NLP Practitioner Certification.
Your certificate is both a personal record of your commitment to mastery, and a professional recognition of the time and effort you have invested in your excellence. The certification in this programme is an internationally recognised NLP qualification, matching and adhering to international standards.
All media including programmes, webinars, and telephone calls may be recorded for training and development purposes.